Custom Production Partnerships
Let’s be honest… dealing with contract coaters can be a giant headache of fluctuating lead times, variable quality, and poor communication. We combat that by working closely with our large customers to build custom production partnerships.
Each customer is different. Some have exceptionally specific quality requirements. For others, lead time is the chief concern. For others, packaging is the most critical factor because parts are shipped from us straight to their customer’s assembly line and must conform to carefully designed packing specification. And for others, the only concern is capacity because they’ve run out of it.
The common theme between all the custom programs we have developed with and for our customers is understanding what you need to succeed. Our sales, shipping, and customer service teams start with a simple question. What are your objectives? Once we know that, we work with you to build a program.
- Constructing dedicated production lines for high volume customers
- Developing customized hard masking or tooling solutions to reduce piece price
- Dedicating a production day or even a full production shift to reduce lead times
- Creating custom packing, assembly, and logistics solutions to streamline production or conform with end use specifications
- Investing in equipment to support new value added services dedicated to customers
Please contact our sales team to learn more about whether a custom production program may be a fit for your business.